Quality, Value and Tradition
In 1928, the John Tillman Co. was formed to provide personal protection solutions for welders and other industrial workers. Founded in the Southern California “oil district” of Signal Hill, Tillman® quickly rose to be known as the top manufacturer of quality welding gloves and leather protective garments. Tillman’s 750, the original “pipeliner’s” glove is still in the product line to this day! What was once a handful of products now encompasses over 1,000 different items.