Range: CAP 437 Green; 25 candela yellow/blue.
Ideal for: marking the perimeter of helideck.
The FA-165HA Helideck Perimeter Light is a Class 1 Div 2 rated, low intensity LED light designed for extreme environments such as high UV, corrosive gasses and marine conditions encountered on offshore oil and gas production facilities, drilling rigs, support vessels and refineries.
Designed to be placed in remote locations, the lantern incorporates very long lived LED’s to minimize scheduled maintenance. The FA-165HA LED’s are mounted on metal core PCBs with patented integrated heat pipes to cool the LED array without a cooling fan. This highly efficient, passive, cooling system gives the LED array the highest design life in the marketplace (greater than 60,000 hours).
- Two options for electronic controllers:
- 100-240 ±10% VAC 50-60 Hz internal controller
- 10-30 VDC internal controller
- Integrated heat pipe eliminates need for cooling fan
- No moving parts
- Cover is tempered toughed glass, able to withstand high temperature and impact
- Base is impregnated, anodized and painted cast marine grade aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- Four 7mm diameter mounting holes. 229 mm (9”) x 191 mm (7 17/32”)
Class 1, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, D
-20°C ≤ Ta 54°C T5, Ta 74°C T4A
CAP 437 Photometric and Chromaticity Test Certification
Intertek Report No.: 100224354 CRT-002
Inquiry - FA-165HA Helideck Perimeter Light