Trenton Fill-Pro™ PM-GP Profiling Mastic is a specially formulated, moldable mastic for use with Trenton Wax-Tape® anticorrosion wraps and primers. FillPro PM-GP profiling mastic incorporates a blend of petrolatum and polymer-based components to form a cold-applied, self-adhesive and self-supporting mastic. FillPro PM-GP profiling mastic is compatible with all Trenton anticorrosion wraps and primers.
FillPro PM-GP profiling mastic is used to establish smooth profiles over irregularly shaped fittings, such as flanged joints and valves. It can be used in combination with Trenton Wax-Tape® wraps and primers to create an effective exterior corrosion coating for pipelines, restraints and couplers.
- Quick and easy to apply, with minimal equipment requirements
- Can be applied to surfaces with minimal preparation (SSPC SP 2 or ISO St 2)
- Can be applied in high- moisture conditions
- Can be applied in a wide range of temperatures
- Good adhesion to most substrates, including bare metal, FBE, PVC, polyethylene and concrete
- No cure time – ready for immediate service after application
- Safe to use-no volatile organic components (VOCs)
- Smoothing out very irregular fittings and valve profiles and deep concavities for more efficient Wax-Tape® wrap coverage
- Filling voids in pipeline ducts
- General sealing and filling compound used in conjunction with Trenton
Inspect surface to be protected and remove all loose rust, scale, paint, ice, dirt and other foreign matter with a wire brush – per SSPC SP2 (ISO St 2). Wipe surface dry, if possible.
Apply a generous film of Temcoat™ or Wax-Tape® primer. If the surface is wet, cold or rusty, rub and press on the primer to displace moisture and ensure adhesion. Apply Fill-Pro™ PM-GP profiling mastic directly by hand, working the material onto the metal. Continue applying the material in and around the voids, contours and crevices building up an even surface all around the fitting or structure. Then overwrap the entire application with one of Trenton’s Wax-Tape® anticorrosion wraps.
10″ x 10″ x 1.5″ blocks
6 blocks per case
26.4 lbs. per case
Packaged in re-sealable bags
Properties US Standard Metric
|Specific Volume||33.4 in³ per lb.||547.3 cm³|
|Application Temperature||0ºF to 110ºF||-17ºC to 43ºC|
|Service Temperature||140ºF Max||60ºC Max|
|Minimum Flash Point||350ºF||177ºC|
|Minimum Pour Point||180ºF||82ºC|
Inquiry - Fill-Pro™ Pm-Gp Profiling Mastic